Interviewing to begin in August
Works with the Senior Pastor and Ministry Staff in a small but dynamic office environment. Assists with administration of church life.
- A Christian faith lived; manifested in things like an active worship life and ongoing growth in the faith
- An appreciation for the Lutheran-Christian tradition
- Ability to pass basic proficiency test with MS Word, Excel and Publisher
- An ability to work with people
- A positive attitude
- An ability to maintain confidentiality
- Previous office experience a plus
- Assists Pastor and leadership in congregational life, such as preparing materials for meetings, making sure details are in place for baptisms, weddings and funerals.
- Manages daily operation of office
- Oversees website and Facebook
- Ability to work computers
- Time, Task, Organizational and Project Management Skills
- Ability to take command of situations and resolve them to successful completion
- Strong organizational skills
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, creative problem solver, self-starter, multi-tasker
- Basic writing and editing
* Background check and references required.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying